Are you looking for a team-building experience that stands out, creates a real buzz and that PEOPLE WILL LOVE?
You’ve found it!
Drumvoice provides a creative and outrageously fun approach to team-building and training by turning your team into an African Drumming Band.
Birmingham-based, we bring high-energy drumming, dancing and singing events to companies across the UK.
Our interactive drumming workshops are perfect for:
- Team-building days
- Team mergers
- Celebration events
We have a long and proven track record with large international corporate clients including Microsoft, Virgin, Barclays, Cadbury and Rolls-Royce as well as many smaller organisations across the West Midlands and the UK. Take a look at our testimonials and case studies to see what our clients have to say.
What makes African Drumming the ideal team-building activity?
Music has the power to transform any group into a united and inspired team.
African drumming is an act of group synergy and creativity with an immediate and exhilarating result. People are amazed time and again at the powerful sound they can create in a very short space of time.
Drumming is accessible and engaging and involves crucial team-working skills: listening, co-operating and realising the valuable contribution of all.
- Drumvoice events are practical & great fun.
- We are different. Drumvoice offers a totally new experience, creating a level playing field.
- Drumming is accessible & inclusive – you don’t need to be fit.
- People are really proud of what they achieve & leave our workshops on a high.
- African drumming is a great ice-breaker– we can transform a group of delegates into a united team within minutes!
- It’s stress busting! Drumming is shown to lower blood pressure & improve well-being.
- It is a memorable experience that people will keep on talking about.
Find the ideal event for your team on our Packages page.